Returns and Exchange Policy:
It is necessary that you notify IWS within five (5) days from the date of receipt of any shipment damage or shortage in order to receive any credit for the damaged or shorted product.
- If a package is received damaged, the damage must be reported to the carrier upon receipt. Keep the original shipping carton and packing materials for the carrier's examination.
- All defective products must be returned in the original carton.
All returns and exchanges must be approved in advance by your IWS customer service representative. An account must be in good standing to be approved for a return or product exchange. Once approved, your customer service representative will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Product returned without an RA# may be refused.
- The RA# is valid for 30 days. Products returned on RA#s older than 30 days may be refused for credit or exchange.
- The RA# must be visible on each carton returned.
- Package should be shipped via FedEx or UPS.
- Product that has been in the customer's possession for 12 months or longer will not be eligible for return.
- Defective product will be replaced or stock adjusted upon issuance of the RA#.
- Defective product is not subject to a cash refund.
- All returned product that is not defective or damaged, must be in new and resaleable condition and in their original packaging to be eligible for credit.
- If items are not in new and resalable condition, if pricing tags have not been removed, a 15% restocking fee may be assessed.